Not just only teenagers but also people of every age group use temporary tattoos very much. Because you can use temporary tattoo stickers and sleeves on different occasions like birthday parties, beach holidays, and fashion festivals. It means you can look super cool too whenever you want without getting permanent tattoos. But for this, you should know how to apply a temporary tattoo.
Don’t worry as applying a temporary tattoo is a very simple and easy process. No matter what size of temporary tattoo you want to apply, the method is the same. In simple words, you can apply a large tattoo or full sleeve temporary tattoo with our given method. Read this short but informative article to learn how to apply a temporary tattoo at home.
How To Apply Temporary Tattoo Stickers And Tattoo Sleeves?
When people get a permanent tattoo, they use the best tattoo numbing creams for a painless tattooing session. On the other hand, you just need basic things to apply for a temporary tattoo.
Before start telling about the process of applying temporary tattoos on the skin, we want to give a piece of advice. Don’t put the temporary tattoo stretching part of the body. So, that the temporary tattoo design doesn’t get damaged quickly.
The best way to apply a temporary tattoo is through the following steps:
- Start with washing the skin area with warm water and soap. Then, dry the skin using a soft towel.
- Make sure there are no hairs on the skin area where you want to apply the temporary tattoo.
- If you feel the skin is sticky or oily, dip the cotton into alcohol and tap on the skin to completely clean the skin area.
- When you are ready to apply the short-term tattoo, remove the protective translucent layer from the temporary tattoo sticker.
- Place the downside of the temporary tattoo design on the skin and put a warm cloth on the paper for at least 30 seconds to 1 minute. Perform this step very carefully as it is the most important step in the whole process.
- In the end, gently remove the upper layer of paper.
We hope you learned how to apply a temporary tattoo sticker. In this method, you need basic things like temporary tattoo paper, water, soap, a soft towel, a piece of cloth, cotton, and alcohol.
If you like this article, share it with everyone. Moreover, you can ask any question related to tattoos in the comment section.